“We’ll go wherever you want, whenever you want”. OK buddy, that’s nice, but you could have told us where… So, MiniBulles found the best places for you to savour the colours of our Indian summer.
– Sweat your way to the top of Pic de l’ours, and once you’re there you can enjoy the 360° panoramic view.
– Head out to the Eastern Townships to enjoy a family trek on the Spruce Lake loop before continuing on to the ‘Entre-deux’ path. Warm up with a hot chocolate at Chalet Altitude 840 as you stare straight at Vermont.
– At exactly 6:21 pm get ready to enjoy the most impressive views as the sun sets on the red leaves at Philipsburg Bay.
Around Quebec City:
– Travel between Quebec and the Baie Saint Paul on the Train du massif. Honeymoon budget required!
– Be amazed by the red pines and Greater Snow Geese at Cap Tourments. Psst… If you miss the migration in autumn you can catch it again in the spring.
So, where to?