Angelina has already adopted it. Not another child, no… the midi skirt. Because this winter, our skirts won’t be mini or maxi but “midi”. In other words below the knee or calf-length. Since Angelina was busy, fashion blogger Lolitta Dandoy gave us some precious advice on how to wear the midi skirt… without looking like your grandma.
– It CAN be a pleated or a pencil skirt but it SHOULD be high waisted.
– It should be worn with a short (or even cropped) top.
-Ideal footware would be high heels or over the knee boots (another of this season’s trends) on one condition, that they are well adjusted at the ankle
– Ankle boots should be avoided, as they make your legs appear shorter.
– Flats will also shorten your silhouette.
– Flared blouses will give you a grandma look.
Thanks Lolitta. You’re expertise should help us avoid some fashion faux pas.
All skirts by ZARA.